Your experts in Workplace and Regulatory Investigations and Assessments
Harassment, Sexual Harassment, Discrimination Investigations
Veritas Solutions’ investigations are conducted by the most experienced and trained investigators in the industry. Workplace harassment, bullying, violence, sexual violence and human rights discrimination investigations require a combination of experience, keen understanding of law, emotional intelligence and sensitivity to the nuances and human dynamics of the issues. Our investigators are highly experienced and have had training in trauma informed interviewing, conducting credibility assessments, and investigative analysis.
- Understand and analyze the scope and expected outcomes for our clients
- Ensure principles of natural justice and procedural best practices occur from the outset
- Conduct respectful, reasoned and considerate interviews of all parties (Complainant, Witness, Respondent)
- Collect and examine all corroborative evidence
- Conduct credibility assessments on persons interviewed
- Weigh all of the evidence and come to findings on the standard of proof : ‘balance of probabilities’
- Provide the client with any aggravating or mitigating factors that are discovered during the investigation
- Document and develop a comprehensive report
- Provide subject matter expertise to client from start to finish
The Principal Director of Veritas Solutions has been conducting and teaching investigation techniques for over 38 years. Bob is a passionate advocate for thorough, fair and just investigations. All investigations are conducted with the principles of natural justice and procedural fairness as their foundation.
The investigations conducted and managed by our Principal Director have been tested and withstood scrutiny by arbitrators, ombudsman, Public Interest and Disclosure Commissioner ( PIDA) civil and criminal courts. Our investigation report template has been utilized by numerous organizations and identified as a model report by employment and labour lawyers.
Our investigations are conducted within industry best practices as developed through jurisprudence decisions and employment/labour and administrative law standards.
Our Principal Director is recognized as one of the premiere experts in this area and has trained thousands of learners and practitioners in investigative best practices.
Estimating Investigative Costs
Workplace investigations cost are directly related to the number of persons we need to interview and number of documents we need to assess and analyze. Another factor considered is the level of detail in the investigation report that our clients require. Should a workplace investigation result in decisions that will come under legal scrutiny (arbitration, human rights, civil court) our investigations are written to that standard.
We work with our clients to fully understand their needs and provide the most economical, yet legally defensible outcome, related to the risks involved.
How are we different?
Why should you go with us?
Get Your Free Consultation
Get Started Now!
We're ready to help! Get your free quote today.
At Veritas Solutions we offer a free estimate! Call us or complete our form to get started.