Your Experts in Workplace, Regulatory, Sports, and Faith Based Organizations Investigations
Click to learn more.
Harassment, Sexual Harassment, Discrimination Investigations
Veritas Solutions boasts a team of industry-leading investigators with unparalleled expertise. Investigating issues like harassment, bullying, violence, sexual misconduct, and human rights discrimination demands a unique blend of skills, including experience, legal knowledge, emotional intelligence, and a deep understanding of the complex human dynamics involved. Our investigators are exceptionally seasoned, equipped with specialized training in trauma-informed interviewing, credibility assessments, and investigative analysis techniques.
- Understand and analyze the scope and expected outcomes for our clients
- Ensure principles of natural justice and procedural best practices occur from the outset
- Conduct respectful, reasoned and considerate interviews of all parties (Complainant, Witness, Respondent)
- Collect and examine all corroborative evidence
- Conduct credibility assessments on persons interviewed
- Weigh all of the evidence and come to findings on the standard of proof : ‘balance of probabilities’
- Provide the client with any aggravating or mitigating factors that are discovered during the investigation
- Document and develop a comprehensive report
- Provide subject matter expertise to client from start to finish
The Principal Director of Veritas Solutions has been conducting and teaching investigation techniques for over 38 years. Bob is a passionate advocate for thorough, fair and just investigations. All investigations are conducted with the principles of natural justice and procedural fairness as their foundation.
The investigations conducted and managed by our Principal Director have been tested and withstood scrutiny by arbitrators, ombudsman, Public Interest and Disclosure Commissioner ( PIDA) civil and criminal courts. Our investigation report template has been utilized by numerous organizations and identified as a model report by employment and labour lawyers.
Our investigations are conducted within industry best practices as developed through jurisprudence decisions and employment/labour and administrative law standards.
Our CEO is recognized as one of the premiere experts in this area and has trained thousands of learners and practitioners in investigative best practices.
How are we different?
Why you should go with us.
We're ready to help!
Get your free quote today.
At Veritas Solutions we offer a free estimate! Call us or complete our form to get started.